Upholding transparency, accountability, and effective decision-making within health and care organisations is a non-negotiable in our Corporate Governance network.
Finding people of exceptional experience takes people of exceptional experience. For your board search, we deploy our board. Our seasoned directors find yours. Thanks to this approach, Hunter Healthcare’s Search practice occupies a privileged position at the heart of the UK healthcare sector. A position that we’ve developed through proactive interaction and discussion with our potential customers ahead of launch.
Hunter Search was born out of understanding the principal frustrations of the current market offerings and a desire to do things better. The priority areas of focus in the eyes of our customers were:
- Deep candidate knowledge and relationships. Our customers wanted relational depth with candidates rather than the superficiality of job-board applications.
- Partner-search. Our customers wanted to see the people who pitched the work delivering the work, rather than it being outsourced to their junior counterparts.
- Healthcare niche. Our customers wanted specialist sector knowledge rather than generalist public sector delivery.
- Blank canvas search. Our customers wanted us to start afresh with each search and leave no stone unturned: too often old shortlists were being re-branded as new ones.
- Diversity of thought. Our customers wanted to see real creativity and endeavour in our market mapping to source the most diverse shortlist possible.
Since our launch in 2013, we’ve enshrined this customer insight at the heart of everything we do. We recruit exclusively to and for the healthcare market, specialising in retained board appointments, spanning both the executive and non-executive board. We work in partnership – with our clients and with our candidates – to ensure the right appointment to executive and non-executive roles first time, every time: matching our client’s vision, values and ambitions with our candidates’ career aspirations and potential.
From EPR developments to advancing patient experience, finding skilled leaders to develop your digital strategy is our key priority.
We are well positioned to help you build the corporate infrastructure to ensure the seamless operation and safety of your healthcare estates and facilities.
An approach that blends financial acumen with a deep understanding of the industry’s complex regulatory landscape.
Our specialists cover the entire medical vertical, meaning our network puts us in a unique position to appoint senior leaders across all care divisions.
Driven by a strategic vision to support the key objectives of your organisation, we seek out individuals with diverse expertise and the right skills and qualifications to support the delivery of quality patient care.
Our dedication to the provision of high-quality patient care is reflected in the strength of the candidates we place.
We seek out individuals who are qualified to manage the delicate balance of complex systems and adapting strategies to meet the ever-evolving demands of the industry.
We have a network of exceptional leaders, committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive workplace culture within the health and care sectors.